DIPAM Issues Request for Proposal For Engagement Of Asset Valuers For Strategic Disinvestment Of RINL
Decks cleared for Strategic Disinvestment of Rashtriya lspat Nigam Limited
The Department of lnvestment & Public Asset Management (DIPAM), under the Ministry of Finance has invited bids/proposals for engagement of Asset Valuers for Strategic Disinvestment of Rashtriya lspat Nigam Limited (RINL) – a CPSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel. The detailed note from DIPAM is given below for the viewers of www.indianpsu.com –
DEPARTMENT OF INVESTMENT & PUBLIC ASSET MANAGEMENT (DTPAM)
Room No.202, 2nd Floor,
Block No.11, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-1 10 003.
Dated the 11h March,2022
Subject:- Request for Proposal (RFP) for engagement of Asset Valuers for Strategic Disinvestment of Rashtriya lspat Nigam Limited (“RlNL”).
Department of lnvestment & Public Asset Management (DIPAM), Ministry of Finance invites bids/proposals for engagement of Asset Valuers for Strategic Disinvestment of Rashtriya lspat Nigam Limited (RINL) – a CPSE under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel (Government of lndia).
- The complete details regarding scope of work, eligibility conditions, bid evaluation process, format for submission of technical and flnancial bids etc. is mentioned in this “Request for Proposal (RFP)” Document at Annexure-B.
- lnterested and eligible agencies, who meet the prescribed requirement, are advised to go through “lnstructions to Bidders for Online Bid Submission” and submit their competitive bids/offers online through e-procurement system of Government of lndia (GOl) on Central Public Procurement Portal (https://eprocure.qov. in/eprocure/app) only No bids/proposals will be accepted in physical/ manual mode.
- All prospective bidders are advised to read and understand the terms and conditions of the proposal as detailed in the RFP document before submitting their bids/proposals on the on-line portal as no change is permissible once the bid/proposal is submitted. Bid/offer documents may be scanned with 100 dpi with black and white option which helps in reducing size of the scanned document.
- Not more than one bid/proposal shall be submitted by one bidder/(s) having business relationship. Under no circumstance will father and his son/(s) or other close relations who have business relationship with one another (i.e. when one or more partner/(s)/director/(s) are common) be allowed to bid/offer for the same Page 1of 30 contract as separate competitors. A breach of this condition will render the tenders of both parties liable to rejection.
- RFP document can be pre-viewed and downloaded from Central Public Procurement Portal (CPPP) website https://eprocure.gov. in/eprocure/app as well as from the websites of Department of lnvestment & Public Asset Management (DIPAM), Ministry of Steel and RINL under appropriate section.
- Bidder who has downloaded the RFP document from Central Public Procurement Portal (CPPP) website https://eprocure.qov. in/eprocure/app shall not tamper/modify the tender form including downloaded price bid template in any manner. ln case if the same is found to be tempered/modified in any manner, tender will be completely rejected and EMD would be forfeited and bidder shall be liable to be banned from doing business with DIPAM.
- Bidders are advised to visit the above website regularly till closing date for submission of bids to keep themselves updated about any change/modification in the RFP document which will be intimated through this website
(https://porocure. gov. in/eprocure/app) only by corrigendum addendum/amendment.
- Bids will be opened as per date/time as mentioned in the Tender Critical Date Sheet. After online opening of Technical-Bid the results of their qualification as well Price-Bid opening will be intimated latter.
- The schedule of important information and timelines i crucial dates for various activities related to this RFP document is provided in Table at Annexure-A.