The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has shortlisted 10 persons from various organisations to be considered for selection for the post of Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
The interview has been scheduled for 9:30 am on June 04, 2021 at the PESB Board Room, Room No 313, 3rd Floor, Public Enterprises Bhavan, Block No. 14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Surprisingly, it is for the first time, candidates have been asked to make a presentation on their achievements and vision for the company during the selection meeting.
Subhash Kumar, Director Finance, ONGC, had been given the additional charge of CMD of ONGC, following the superannuation of the earlier CMD Shashi Shekhar, on March 31, 2021. Kumar had been given the additional charge of CMD of the oil major PSU for a period of three months.
The names of the candidates shortlisted are given below for the benefit of the viewers of www.indianpsu.com –
1. Mrs. Pomila Jaspal, Director (Finance), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd
2. Mr. Om Prakash Singh, Director (Technology & F.S.), Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
3. Mr. Sandeep Gupta, ED, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
4. Mr. Pankaj Kumar, ED, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
5. Mr. Anand Gupta, Additional Director General, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
6. Mr. Omkar Nath Gyani, ED, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
7. Mr. Ajay Agarwal, Director (Finance), Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
8. Mr. Manoj Kumar Dubey, Director (Finance), Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR )
9. Mr. Niraj Verma, Principal Secretary, Government Of Assam
10. Mr. Avinash Joshi, Principal Secretary, Government Of Assam